- brightens skin complexion,
- reduces dark pigmentation &
- evens out skin colour
The same amazing rich and nourishing night cream that you have grown to LOVE & TRUST!!!
Now packed with 10 x more concentrated brightening ingredients, antioxidants and botanicals - for faster and more effective skin brightening.
Rich in vitamins and fatty acids – Dermetone Night infusion has been proven to help with
- uneven skin colour
- dark circles
Containing a unique multifunctional complex that rapidly revitalizes, rejuvenates and brightens by wreaking havoc on melanin production and boosting antioxidant function. Enhanced with Vitamin A, C and E Dermetone Night Infusion brightens dark areas so you wake up with a fresh youthful makeover - overnight!!!
- Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) – Counters effects of sun exposure due to the presence Vitamin C which wreaks havoc on melanin production. In addition it contains several minerals and nutrients including; iron, manganese, magnesium, folate, calcium, potassium, copper, omega-3 fatty acids, and Vitamin A.
- Pea Extract (Pisum Sativum) - Visibly reduces dark spots and hyperpigmentation, lightens overall skin tone for a more uniform complexion, evens texture for healthier, flawless looking skin
- Mallow (Malva Sylvestris) - Reduces the appearance of scarring, due to its high mucilage content. The flower extract forms a soothing, protective gel used to calm post-inflammatory hyper-pigmentation, helps to heal burns, wounds, and hydrate dry dull skin
- Balm mint (Melissa Officinalis Leaf) – derived from lemon balm leaves and has anti-viral properties. This herb helps to soothe and calm red and irritated skin
- Yarrow (Achillea Millefolium) - natural anti-inflammatory, astringent and antibacterial. Reduces erythema, the appearance of redness and discolouration.
- .Soybean (Glycine Soja ) Protein: soybeans contain enzymes known as protease inhibitors which can block the series of chemical reaction which produce melanin. This way soybean helps in lightening the skin tone and even out skin colour.
- Alpha Arbutin is very effective in treating pigmentation, age spots and it can also inhibit the negative effects of UV-radiation thanks to its sun protection properties. Arbutin evens out skin tone and is also effective in treating acne scars. Some studies have also shown that arbutin (alpha arbutin) can help treating skin redness, also known as erythema. Arbutin can also be combined with other skincare ingredients to maximize its efficacy, for example, with an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) to exfoliate skin and facilitate its absorption of arbutin. When paired with Vitamin C, arbutin imparts even skin tone with improved radiance.
- Bearberry (Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi Leaf Extract) – is a common tyrosinase inhibitor. It helps in treating freckles, melasma, common hyperpigmentation issues, and age spots and can change the color and tone of the skin dramatically. When used regularly, Bearberry Extracts have the power of removing even the most stubborn age spots. Bearberry is also an excellent ingredient when it comes to sun protection and it can reverse the damage caused by the harmful rays of the sun
- Niacinamide naturally calms the skin and provides dramatic skin brightening, decreased hyperpigmentation, blotchiness, fine lines, and acne, while it improves your skin’s barrier function. Niacinamide has been clinically demonstrated to effectively treat hyperpigmentation (dark spots) at very low concentrations. Most other brightening ingredients like kojic acid, and vitamin C work as tyrosinase inhibitors that slow down the speed of pigment creation. Niacinamide works downstream from the tyrosinase step to deter pigment transfer. This means that instead of competing for the same position, niacinamide works alongside other brightening superstars, boosting the efficacy of your products.
- Oxido Reductases: tyrosinase inhibitors that are directly involved in the inhibition of tyrosinase catalytic activity and functionality - thus impairing the production of melanin.
With a rich creamy texture, Dermetone Infusion is hydrating upon application, and is absorbed gradually through the night.
Before initial application add 4-5 drops of Photozyme Concentrate to Night Infusion & mix thoroughly (increase dosage according to your personal sensorial preference).
Dab a thin visible layer to cleansed face & neck at night.
Skin Type: Tailored to all skin types
Warning: Contains high concentrations of brightening ingredients as well as essential oils. Ensure that you are not allergic to any ingredient before purchasing. Should allergy or irritation occur stop use immediately.
(Aqua(Water), Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Cetyl Alcohol, Buthyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Benzophenone-3, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octocrylene, PEG-7 Glycerol Cocoate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Glycerin, Ethanol, Malva Sylvestris(Mallow) Extract, Mentha Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Alpha Arbutin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol, Niacinamide, Glycine Soja(Soybean) Protein, Oxido Reductases, Sucrose Dilaurate, Polysorbate-20, Pisum Sativum(Pea) Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Stearate, Polysorbate-60, Dimethicone, Potassium Hydroxide, Acrylates C10-C30 Alkyl Acrylate Cross Polymer, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Probylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Parfum, CI 19140, CI 42090, CI 15985.