GLUTAVITE C – Glutathione Supplement
Essentially Glutathione is a magnet, passing through each of our cells, gathering up toxins and heavy metals in order to purge them from the body. Once a Glutathione molecule gathers up these toxins, it is converted into its oxidized form Glutathione Disulfide (GSSG).
As people grow older, the levels of Glutathione drop and the ability of the body to detoxify free radicals decreases. Glutathione is produced inside the human cells where the production is determined by Glutathione precursors such as the amino acid cysteine. You are advised to consume foods that have high Glutathione amino acid precursors such as raw fruits, vegetables and whey proteins. The faster and easier way to increase your GSH levels is through direct supplementing or “push” that gives immediate results. Supplementing Glutathione levels in your body is a fantastic way to improve your health and longevity potential.
Glutathione pills help to whiten the skin in a couple of different ways. Melanin is the pigment that gives our skin its color, produced by the activation of the enzyme Tyrosinase. GSH binds to Tyrosinase and helps prevent the enzymatic pathways from producing melanin. The second is a much more important role. GSH helps to prevent the activation of Tyrosinase by reducing free radicals in the body that can activate it and cause an increase in melanin production.
Harnessing the powerful benefits of high quality bio-available reduced Glutathione - GlutaVite C naturally
- Brightens skin complexion
- Evens out dis-colouration
- Reverses the signs of ageing
Fight Dis-colouration from the source!!!
- L-Glutathione: for maximum skin brightening
- Vitamin C: A powerful antioxidant that wreaks havoc on overactive melanin producing cells
- Vitamin E: A strong anti-oxidant that nourishes skin & protects against damaging environmental elements such as sun, pollution & cigarette smoke.
- Vitamin B2: limits the oxidised form of glutathione (GSSG) and promotes the reduced form GSH
- Alpha Lipolic Acid: helps extend the time that GSH levels remain elevated
- N-Acetyl Cysteine: Hydrochloric acid dissolves the Glutathione molecules before they can become absorbed, allowing only a fraction of the Glutathione to actually reach your cells. Acetyl Glutathione is used to help overcome the problems with absorption. Increasing the amount of Glutathione that reaches the cells, this Acetylated form permeates the barriers that once held back the benefits of supplementing Glutathione orally. Another important factor is N-Acetyl Cysteine, a crucial amino acid that can aid your body in producing Glutathione itself.
- Selenium: markedly levates glutathione peroxidase activity
- Saturation Period (Month 1-3): 4 capsules daily. 2 at breakfast and 2 in the evening
- Month 3-6: 2 capsules daily
- Maintenance: 1 capsule daily as a general immune booster and multivitamin
Q. What is Glutathione derived from?
Glutathione is derived from three amino acids, forming a tri-peptide, endogenously made in every living cell on the planet.
Q. Is Glutathione safe?
Not only is glutathione safe, it is essential for even the most basic immune function. The foundation of our immune system, depleted levels cause illness and disease.
Q. What is Glutathione?
Glutathione is a molecule made up of three amino acids, L-cysteine, glycine and L-glutamic acid. This tri-peptide acts like fly paper when passing through cells, gathering toxins and chelating heavy metals, allowing them to pass through the body and be expelled.
Q. How can I get Glutathione in me?
An effective method to supplement glutathione levels is through IV treatments once a week, However - large costs ensue for legitimate treatment making this an unrealistic option.Normal oral glutathione supplements are quickly broken down in the gut, meaning much of the benefit is lost. However a recent study looked at the efficacy of L-glutathione on patients when taken daily. Glutathione levels rose between 30% and 35% in participants. You can also opt for one of two options that claim to be more bioavailable than reduced or L-glutathione. These are Acetyl glutathione and Liposomal glutathione.One of the best ways to enhance glutathione levels is through the supplementation of GSH precursors. Able to promote endogenous GSH production. These include N Acetylcysteine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamins B,C,E, Selenium and Milk Thistle.
Q. Are there negative effects of Glutathione?
While the current science is unclear on the safety of glutathione supplementation for pregnant or breastfeeding women, it is suggested to consult your physician when supplementing. If taken as an inhalant it can worsen some symptoms of asthma.
Q. Can children take Glutathione?
Yes, just because levels don’t begin to drop dramatically until after age 20, our modern environment bombards the body with toxins and depletes glutathione levels in everyone. Children supplementing with glutathione will be building a strong immune system that will fight off infection and not allow the buildup of heavy metals in the body.
Q. What are some common side effects of Glutathione?
Expect clearer thought, increase in energy, deeper more restful sleep, fight off illness’ before they start, stronger more rapidly growing hair and nails, clearer vision, and an overall well-being that cannot be compared with any other health supplements to date.
Q. What is the best Glutathione supplement?
When looking for the best Glutathione supplement you need to look for a few different things. Look for precursors that improve the body’s natural Glutathione synthesis like, N Acetylcysteine and Alpha Lipoic Acid, B Vitamins, Selenium and Milk Thistle Extract.